KVCR is a division of the San Bernardino Community College District. KVCR's Mission Statement KVCR’s mission is to be the cultural, educational, informational and communication center of the Inland Empire.
"Bringing communities together"-To be a trusted partner with the public.-To provide leadership in the dissemination of information-To encourage dialogue to create an informed citizenry by aggregating resources to further the goals of the community - at large-To be the "go to" media resource center for the Inland Empire.
SBCCD Board of Trustees
The SBCCD Board of Trustees is the governing body of KVCR. For a schedule of regular monthly meetings, click here.
More information about the SBCCD Board of Trustees is available here.
KVCR Education Foundation, Inc. Board of Directors
- Wilfrid "Bill" Lemann
- Alfredo Cruz
- Cassie MacDuff
- Mary Fran McCluskey
- Don Averill
- Dr. Albert Karnig
- Gloria Macias-Harrison
- Ali Sahabi
- Janet Weder
- Donna Ferracone
- Ken Ramirez
- John Longville
Annual Financial Report
Audited Financial Statements
- FY2015 Audited Financial Statement
- FY2014 Audited Financial Statement
- FY2013 Audited Financial Statement
- FY2012 Audited Financial Statement
- FY2011 Audited Financial Statement
Local Content and Activity Reports
- 2014-2015 Local Content and Activity Report
- 2013-2014 Local Content and Activity Report
- 2012-2013 Local Content and Activity Report
- 2011-2012 Local Content and Activity Report
|SBCCD BOARD REPORTS|